Yield: Makes 12 apple slices INGREDIENTS 2 Rockit Apples, each cut into 6 equal slices, and seeds carefully removed ½ lemon, juiced ¾ cup dark chocolate, chopped ¾ cup nut butter ½ cup of each variety of desired topping (such as chopped nuts, coconut, granola, chopped...
Yield: Makes 12 apple slices
- 2 Rockit Apples, each cut into 6 equal slices, and seeds carefully removed
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ¾ cup dark chocolate, chopped
- ¾ cup nut butter
- ½ cup of each variety of desired topping (such as chopped nuts, coconut, granola, chopped chocolate, etc.)
- Add lemon juice to a large bowl and carefully toss in apple slices. Dry on paper towel.
- In a small bowl, add the chopped chocolate and microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and microwave again for 30 seconds, stir until smooth.
- In a separate small bowl, add your favorite nut butter (microwave for 20 seconds if needed to soften)
- Add each topping to separate small bowls.
- Working one slice at a time, dip in either the melted chocolate and nut butter and then carefully sprinkle with topping. Place on platter or plate, and refrigerate briefly to allow chocolate and nut butter to harden.