May 17, 2021
Salmon and Apple Salad with Miso and Grapefruit Dressing
Recipe and photography by: Kelly Gibney
- 2 Rockit apples – core removed and thinly sliced
- 80g salad leaves
- 5 cm piece cucumber – thinly sliced
- 100g smoked salmon slices (or more if you like)
- To serve: fresh dill leaves and pumpkin seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons miso paste
- 1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice (could also use 50/50 blend orange and lemon)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger root
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all the dressing ingredients into a small jug. Whisk or use a stick to blend together until smooth. Taste and season well.
- Scatter the salad leaves on the plates. Arrange the cucumber and apple slices. Top with smoked salmon slices and drizzle generously with the dressing.
- Garnish with pumpkin seeds and dill.