January 5, 2022
Rockit™ Apple, Quinoa, and Spinach Salad
Created by: Courtney Paige | @apaigeofpositivity
- 2 Rockit™ Apples
- 3 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup rice
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup candied pecans
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 feta cheese
- 1/4 cup dressing
- Tip: add dressing before serving. If packing for meal prep, store dressing in a separate container and pour over salad prior to serving 🙂
- This salad comes together in less than 5 minutes and is super simple to substitute ingredients out if need be.
- Start by preparing the rice (I recommend using a microwavable pouch and making it according to the instructions)
- Finely dice red onion, chop dried cranberries, and Rockit™ Apples.
- Let’s build the salad. Layer in the spinach and cooked rice.
- Add the red onion, apples, cranberries, feta cheese, pecans, and avocado to the salad.
- If consumed immediately, toss the salad with dressing. **but if meal prepping it, please keep the dressing on the side for optimal freshness & pour it on prior to consuming.