Rockit™ apple granola
Look forward to breakfast with this delicious Rockit™ apple granola. Credit: Leah Itsines for Aussie Apples
- 3 cups rice puffs
- 3 tablespoon pepita seeds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup diced dried dates
- 1/2 cup maple syrup/rice malt
- 1 medium size apple, grated
- 1/2 cup yoghurt
- Preheat grill to a high setting.
- Add rice puffs, pepita seeds, walnuts, desiccated coconut, chia seeds, diced dates and hemp seeds into a bowl and mix. Pour maple over the oat mixture and mix well.
- Pour mixture onto a lined baking tray and spread out evenly. Place under the grill for 2-3 minutes each time, using a spoon to mix around the mixture as you go.
- Take out when the whole mixture is beautifully golden. Typically, this may take 10 or so minutes, but each grill is different. Store in an airtight container and eat over 2/3 weeks!
- Serve with grated apple & yoghurt. With the remaining, store in an airtight container.
Link to website here